Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're here...finally...!

Yes...I've been telling you all for awhile now that my website is nearly up...but as always I should have realised the fine detailing would take a little longer than expected! Sorry for those who have been hanging out for it...I'm so glad it's finally here!

I've done some really fun shoots lately and have been excited for the photos that I've been able to capture! This was by far one of my favourites, apart from being able to shoot somewhere a little different from my usual shoot, the kids were sooo cute AND her daughter has the same name as my daughter - so what's not to love?






This girl is so amazing to photograph and I LOVED her ability to work the camera, she got me so excited as we discussed the kinds of photos she was looking for...my brain wouldn't stop ticking over with some of the ideas I had and this is only part one of her shoot - part two is bound to be just as fantastic!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin