Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...easter...

...i find that most weekends i'm doing photos for clients...so with the school routine during the week and just plain being pregnant and tired...i don't get to do some of the creative stuff i enjoy doing just for myself...




i miss my sewing machine...i used to sew all the time...i miss having organised places for things... that all went out the window when i got sick but the only great thing about being sick for 3mths with morning sickness is it gives you lots of time left to think...and my mind is practically overflowing with ideas for the house, a babies room, and sewing projects...of course then i got better and realised how much time it was going to take....so I cheated...a little...i made some of these easter eggs last year and really had fun doing it...but i just couldn't see myself sitting there blowing eggs for hours this easter to make as many as i wanted....so i found some for a pretty good price and bought them :)...my way of justifying it is that...at least i have more time now to start on some of my other ideas!

2 comments:

Analiese said...

Love it!
You have all the good ideas.

make it perfect said...

how cool is that?! about time i started thinking about something easter-ish too. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin